Walker Cole International is searching for an Engineering Director to join a biopharmaceutical manufacturing company based in England. As the Engineering Director, you will oversee project, compliance and maintenance engineering on site whilst leading a large group of engineers.
Your responsibilities as the Engineering Director will be:
- Lead engineering capital projects and maintenance across an expanding biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- Provide effect leadership to ensure GxP and EHS compliance site wide.
- Ensure site infrastructure is validated and supports manufacturing activity.
- As the Engineering Director, you will introduce world class reporting matrix to the site.
- Lead, coach and develop a diverse group of engineers.
- Oversee site reliability maintenance and TPM programs.
The success candidate for the Engineering Director will demonstrate the following:
- Engineering degree. Chartered Engineering accreditation is preferred.
- Minimum of 10+ years GMP manufacturing experience in industry
- Work experience in pharmaceutical engineering management / leadership roles.
- Previous work experience of bio-processing or fill/finish manufacturing equipment is highly desirable.
Head of Engineering | Senior Engineering Director | Engineering Director | Engineering Project Director | Pharmaceutical | Bio-pharmceutical | GMP | Pharmaceutical Manufacturing | biopharmaceutical