Walker Cole International is partnering with a global pharmaceutical company to appoint a Global Market Access Director. The Global Market Access Director will be based in Europe on a remote basis and will focus on the early phase market access planning of a range of new innovative medicine.
The key responsibilities for the Global Market Access Director will be:
- Responsible for the development and delivery of Market Access strategy.
- Develop robust value propositions and ensure pricing reflects full value of product innovation.
- Build strong payer relationships and communication pathways to optimize access and reimbursement from key markets.
- Deliver effective executive communication to external and internal stakeholders.
- As the Global Market Access Director, you will be instrumental in the preparation of reimbursement in key countries.
To be a successful applicant for the Global Market Access Director, you will demonstrate the following:
- Degree or Masters educated in Life Sciences or Public Health
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Work experience in Regional or Global Market Access roles
- Proven technical understanding of translating clinical programs into Market Access solutions.
Market Access Manager | Market Access Director | Regional Market Access Manager | Global Market Access Director | Pharmaceutical | Real World Evidence | HEOR | Payer Value Proposition | Reimbursement | Early Phase | Launch | Payer | Medical | Commercial | Clinical