Walker Cole International is searching for a Global R&D Manager to join a global consumer healthcare business based in North of the UK. As a Global R&D Manager you will deliver end to end new product development of iconic consumer healthcare and pharmaceutical products for global markets.
Your responsibilities as Global R&D Manager will be:
- Lead cross functional new product development projects of up to £10million for products in consumer healthcare and pharmaceutical categories.
- As a Global R&D Manager you will directly manage a team of 4 experienced scientists
- Working alongside marketing, you will oversee Product Development from brief to launch.
- Deliver excellent technology transfer to manufacturing partners to ensure successful commercialisation. You will be the lead R&D contact for all follow-up queries.
- Be the subject matter expert for all products within your categories. This will cover consumer healthcare, cosmetics and pharmaceutical.
The successful candidate for the Global R&D Manager will be:
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Proven line management experience in a pharmaceutical setting
- Product development experience of commercialising pharmaceutical, FMCG or consumer healthcare products.
R&D Manager | Research and Development | R&D | NPD | Product Development | Consumer Healthcare | FMCG | Consumer Goods | Personal Care | OTC | Over the Counter | New Product Introduction | NPI | NPD | Regional | Research and Development