Walker Cole International is searching for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Director, Europe to join a pharmaceutical company with a large European presence. The Senior Regulatory Affairs Director, Europe will drive regional strategy and operational consistencies while leading a large team of regulatory leaders.
As the Senior Regulatory Affairs Director, Europe you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead, manage and coach a large team of country and cluster regulatory affairs leaders.
- Develop and deliver regional strategy.
- Oversight of country level regulatory compliance and pharmacovigilance operations.
- Work cross functionally in a matrix structure with Quality, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory to deliver world class compliance standards.
- As the Senior Regulatory Affairs Director, Europe you will be a regional figure head to external stakeholders including health authorities and technical suppliers.
To be a successful applicant for the Senior Regulatory Affairs Director, Europe you will demonstrate the following:
- Science graduate. MSc or PhD would be desirable.
- Extensive pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Track record of Regulatory Affairs leadership experience.
- Previous experience of European regulatory affairs is essential.
- Willing to be based in the UK or travel weekly to the UK.
Senior Regulatory Affairs Director | Senior Regulatory Affairs Director Europe | EU | EMEA | Head of Regulatory Affairs | Regulatory Affairs Director Europe | Pharmaceutical