Walker Cole International is currently searching for a Senior Manager, Customer Service EMEA for a biopharmaceutical company with a global presence. As the Senior Manager, Customer Service EMEA you will work within the global logistics team for the coordination of EMEA logistics operations. You will be based remotely in Germany, Belgium, United Kingdom, Ireland, Spain or Switzerland.
You responsibilities as the Senior Manager, Customer Services EMEA will be:
- Responsible for all order-to-cash (O2C) activities
- Coordination of inbound and outbound logistics operations including warehousing and transportation.
- Responsible for distribution operations and liaising with 3PL and 4PL providers.
- Define and implement a customer approach for the EMEA region
- As the Senior Manager, Customer Service EMEA you will ensure GMP, GDP and SOPs are followed.
The successful candidate for the Senior Manager, Customer Services EMEA wil demonstrate the following:
- Pharmaceutical of Biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry experience
- Supply Chain or Logistics or Contract Manufacturing customer service experience
- Demonstrated work experience of working with CMO, CDMO, 3PL or 4PL contract partners.
- Strong knowledge of GMP and/or GDP.
Customer Service Manager | Logistics Manager | Supply Chain CoOrdinator | Logistics Planner | Senior Customer Service Manager | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | Biologics | GDP | GMP | GxP