Walker Cole International is currently recruiting for a Senior Supply Chain Manager for a pharmaceutical company on a remote basis. The Senior Supply Chain Manager will be employed on a 12 month fixed term contract and will focus on supply and demand planning.
The Senior Supply Chain Manager responsibilities will be:
- Lead and develop demand and supply planning across the business.
- Manage and support a team of supply chain professionals.
- Liaise with the commercial team to develop short and long-term demand forecasting.
- Work closely with a network of contract manufacturing suppliers to deliver service performance.
- As the Senior Supply Chain Manager, you will deliver robust S&OP forecasting processes for a growing European business.
- Play a key role in New Product Introduction for European launch activity and integration into business as usual.
The successful applicant for the Senior Supply Chain Manager, you will demonstrate the following:
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Industry experience in pharmaceutical, consumer healthcare or highly regulated sectors.
- Work experience in supply chain management, ideally leading a team.
- Technical understanding of S&OP.
Senior Supply Chain Manager | Supply Chain Manager | External Supply Manager | S&OP Manager | Supply Planning Manager | Demand Planning Manager | Pharmaceutical | SAP