Walker Cole International is currently searching for a Global Supply Chain Director for a pharmaceutical company based in England. Our client has an external supply network across the European region that requires expansion and the appointment of a Global Supply Chain Director is the first step in developing the strategy.
You responsibilities as the Global Supply Chain Director will be:
- Define and lead short and long-term production planning strategy.
- Build reliable, strategic partnerships with contract manufacturing organisations.
- Lead and implement logistics strategy for a complex global network.
- Track and drive supply chain strategy including the implementation of S&OP.
- As the Global Supply Chain Director, you will manage a growing team of supply chain professionals based remotely across the UK.
- Ensure compliance with GxP and health authority regulations.
You will demonstrate the following to be a successful applicant for the Global Supply Chain Director:
- Degree educated
- Industry experience in the pharmaceutical or regulated consumer goods sectors.
- Work experience as a Supply Chain leader on European or Global basis.
- Technical understanding of contract manufacturing networks.
Global Supply Chain Director | European Supply Chain Director | Pharmaceutical | Consumer Goods | FMCG | Head of Supply Chain | Senior Supply Chain Director