Walker Cole International is currently searching for a UK Regulatory Affairs Director to be based in the South of England. The UK Regulatory Affairs Director is responsible for oversight of marketing authorisation maintenance and CMC lifecycle management across a large pharmaceutical product portfolio.
As the UK Regulatory Affairs Director, you will be responsible for:
- Lead, manage and coach a team of regulatory professionals.
- Oversight of UK regulatory compliance with all CMC activities.
- Management of UK product lifecycle maintenance including artwork and packaging.
- As the UK Regulatory Affairs Director, you will provide regulatory expertise to the UK business.
- Provide regulatory due diligence on existing and acquisition targets.
- Manage financial budgets for the UK regulatory affairs team.
To be a successful applicant for the UK Regulatory Affairs Director, you will demonstrate the following:
- Science graduate. MSc or PhD advantageous.
- Extensive pharmaceutical industry experience
- UK regulatory affairs experience
- Previous experience of regulatory affairs team leadership
Regulatory Affairs Director | Regulatory Affairs Associate Director | Head of Regulatory Affairs | UK | Pharmaceutical