Walker Cole International have partnered with a growing pharmaceutical business to appoint a NPI Program Manager to oversee a portfolio of innovators through manufacturing and launch.
As as the NPI Program Manager you will also be responsible for:
- Overall responsibilities for introduction of product portfolios in line with business strategy
- Leading NPI projects post licensing signature until launched globally
- Create, develop, and lead a cross functional team ensuring best in class delivery of project/programs
- Build strong relationship with senior management team and ensure they are updated on project progress.
The successful applicant for the NPI Program Manager role will have:
- Formal scientific education (BSc, MSc, PhD)
- At least 5 years of pharmaceutical industry experience in an New Product Introduction / Project Management role
- Formal project management qualification is desirable but no essential
NPI | New Product Introduction | MSAT | Programme Manager | Project Manager | CMC | Product Launch | Pharmaceutical | Biosimilar